I heard. The thing is, I am much comfortable with no-makeup-makeup look these days and decided to give my cosmetics a good hibernation period (for no reason) because it's just as simple as that. However, I still put several staple products on my face just to make sure it doesn't disturb people on the road and this Laneige BB Cushion has done well.
My cousin once recommended this to me, but I did not put any attention just because I was more a foundation and heavy concealer girl as I had loads of blemishes to cover. Now that my skin is in its best condition, I guess Laneige BB Cushion's light and airy coverage along with other benefits suits me best.
I have used this product for about 4-5 months and LOVING it! You might have read many reviews about what a BB Cushion is, so in a nutshell, it is magic inside a compact packaging with a rather quirky sponge (cushion) soaked with BB cream inside (instead of compact powder) that keeps the liquid intact.
Here's how it looks like: it has a mirror, puff applicator, and product all in one in a clean, clinical packaging.
Why I love it?
1. Natural-dewy finish, the light coverage is perfect for my daily makeup
2. Long lasting with zero patchy area, creating a decent canvas at the beginning of your day
3. Either it's the product, or the puff applicator, or both: Laneige BB Cushion has a cooling effect. SUPER SUITABLE for my EXTREMELY HUMID environment -- and it smells AHMAZING (soft and soothing)
4. Sunscreen and moisturizer included and it helps! Due to my husband office hour, I tend to do my makeup in the car every morning (poor my pretty makeup vanity), and this product offers almost everything for someone like me: no spill, no extra applicator needed, no messy hands, and super easy and quick, plus it has SPF 50+, PA+++ and moisturizer
5. The SPECIAL PUFF APPLICATOR included (and they give a new one too along with the refill pack). It so weird in a VERY GOOD way and unlike the usual puff applicator, this one has a soft, bouncy, pleasant, and indescribable texture. Definitely THE BEST puff applicator ever invented (or at least I've ever tried)
Why I think it's not the only face makeup I need?
1. Dewy finish is good, but this one is too dewy (and rather sticky) for me, hence I still need to powder several oil-prone area on my face
2. Light and natural coverage is what I need, but it's not enough to cover my dark circles
3. Plus: as much as I love the puff applicator, I hate that it's not completely blue, front and back. The white area of my puff is always dirty and it's not pleasant to look at
Overall, I totally recommend this for fellow girls who loves anything easy and fast, very busy, and living in a humid environment because this might be your life-saver.
Oh, mine is in No. 13 True Beige. I think it's the lightest color the have in the market.